Kate in Ontario's Note:
This is an easy make ahead appetizer with lots of flavour. It is like a cross between Greek salad and Chicken spanokapita. It was really popular at a recent potluck.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Lightly coat inside of pizza crust with salad dressing.
- 2Marinate chicken breast in remaining salad dressing for 1 hour- Grill until done- about 10 minutes over medium heat.
- 3Spread spinach dip over crust.
- 4Slice chicken into bite sized pieces and spread evenly over pizza.
- 5Add red pepper, cucumber, and tomatoes.
- 6Sprinkle with feta.
- 7Slice into thin wedges.
- 8May be made several hours ahead and stored in refrigerator.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Greek Salad Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (49 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 40.4
- Calories from Fat 19
- Total Fat 2.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 12.6 mg
- Sodium 52.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 0.9 g
- Protein 3.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Greek salad dressing