Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is an easy make ahead appetizer with lots of flavour. It is like a cross between Greek salad and Chicken spanokapita. It was really popular at a recent potluck.
- Lightly coat inside of pizza crust with salad dressing.
- Marinate chicken breast in remaining salad dressing for 1 hour- Grill until done- about 10 minutes over medium heat.
- Spread spinach dip over crust.
- Slice chicken into bite sized pieces and spread evenly over pizza.
- Add red pepper, cucumber, and tomatoes.
- Sprinkle with feta.
- Slice into thin wedges.
- May be made several hours ahead and stored in refrigerator.
I was at a recent pot-luck that Kate attended as well. This pizza was indeed a hit. While I have'nt made it yet, I have tasted it first hand and I can tell you it is on my list of things to make this weekend. It was delicious! Thanks Kate, for posting the recipe.