Chris from Kansas's Note:
This is a new combination of ingredients for delicious and easy appetizer roll-ups. I modified a Pillsbury recipe to create this version.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and feta cheese with an electric mixer on medium speed until smooth. Stir in cucumber.
- 2Microwave tortillas on high 10 seconds each to soften.
- 3Spread about 1/4 cup cheese mixture over each tortilla.
- 4Top evenly with olives and tomatoes. Arrange 1/2 cup spinach on each tortilla to within 1/2 inch of edge.
- 5Roll up tightly; wrap in plastic wrap.
- 6Refrigerate 2 to 3 hours to blend flavors.
- 7Trim ends of rolled tortillas, if desired. Cut each roll into eight 1-inch slices. Arrange with cut sides down on serving dish.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Greek Salad Roll-Ups
Serving Size: 1 (705 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 22.2
- Calories from Fat 9
- Total Fat 1.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 2.2 mg
- Sodium 74.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 0.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
cream cheese with garlic and herbs