Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a new combination of ingredients for delicious and easy appetizer roll-ups. I modified a Pillsbury recipe to create this version.
- 1 (8 ounce) containerwhipped cream cheese with garlic and herbs
- 1 (4 ounce) containercrumbled feta cheese
- 1⁄3 cup finely chopped cucumber
- 6 flour tortillas (8-inch burrito size)
- 1 (4 ounce) cansliced black olives, drained
- 3 small roma tomatoes, chopped
- 3 cups fresh baby spinach leaves
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and feta cheese with an electric mixer on medium speed until smooth. Stir in cucumber.
- Microwave tortillas on high 10 seconds each to soften.
- Spread about 1/4 cup cheese mixture over each tortilla.
- Top evenly with olives and tomatoes. Arrange 1/2 cup spinach on each tortilla to within 1/2 inch of edge.
- Roll up tightly; wrap in plastic wrap.
- Refrigerate 2 to 3 hours to blend flavors.
- Trim ends of rolled tortillas, if desired. Cut each roll into eight 1-inch slices. Arrange with cut sides down on serving dish.
These were very simple to make. I messed up and added the tomatoes in with the cream cheese mixture but it worked out fine. I'm not a big olive person so I just left them out. I served these with the Garlic and Cucumber Dip #138075.