1/3 Photos of Greek Salad Skewers
Inspired by a recipe on YumSugar.com, this easy appetizer can be scaled down to toothpick size or scaled up to skewer size. An interesting and yummy way to make a greek salad for a party or for everyday.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Season the cucumber pieces with salt and pepper.
- 2Thread the following onto a cucumber or skewer: cucumber slice, feta, cherry tomato half, olive half. If using toothpicks, this will complete each toothpick. If using skewers, repeat until desired.
- 3NOTE: It is easiest to thread the cheese and cucumber on by setting the items on a plate and then stabbing them with the skewer.
- 4Drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Serve.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Greek Salad Skewers
Serving Size: 1 (252 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 395.8
- Calories from Fat 301
- Total Fat 33.5 g
- Saturated Fat 13.7 g
- Cholesterol 67.6 mg
- Sodium 1409.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.8 g
- Sugars 6.7 g
- Protein 12.7 g