Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is a great-tasting and simpe to make appetizer for your holiday table. Light and healthy - it's got it all. You will need 24 long cocktail picks to use as skewers.
- 24 grape tomatoes or 24 cherry tomatoes
- 24 1⁄4 inches thick slices English cucumbers
- 24 1⁄2 inches cubes feta cheese
- 24 1⁄2 inches piece red onions
- 24 1⁄2 inches piece green peppers
- 24 pitted kalamata olives
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons dried oregano (Mediterranean is best)
- salt and pepper
- For the vinaigrette: In a small bowl, whisk all ingredients together. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- For the Greek Salad Skewers: On a coctail pick, skewer first a tomato, followed by a piece of cucumber, feta, red onion, green pepper and olive. Repeat until you have done all the cocktail picks. Arrange skewers on a serving platter and spoon vinaigrette over.