1/1 Photo of Greek Salad With Bacon
Charlotte J's Note:
I'm getting a head start on post recipes for Zaar World Tour in 2007. lol
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (12 ounce) package hickory smoked bacon
- 4 cups romaine lettuce
- 1 cucumber, thinly sliced
- 1 medium tomato, cut in wedges
- 1 medium onion, thinly sliced
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1/4 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- Greek olive (optional)
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- black pepper, freshly ground
- 1Cut bacon into 1/2-inch pieces in pan fry until crispy not burnt, cool.
- 2Place lettuce in serving bowl.
- 3Place cucumber, tomato, onion, cheeses and bacon over lettuce.
- 4Garnish with Greek olives, if desired.
- 5Combine remaining ingredients in a jar for dressing; shake well to blend.
- 6Refrigerate salad until serving time.
- 7Pour dressing over salad just before serving.
Browse Our Top Lettuces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Greek Salad With Bacon
Serving Size: 1 (184 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 260.0
- Calories from Fat 213
- Total Fat 23.7 g
- Saturated Fat 5.9 g
- Cholesterol 20.3 mg
- Sodium 193.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 3.2 g
- Protein 6.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
hickory smoked bacon