1/5 Photos of Greek Salmon and Seafood Skewers
This recipe is from Coup de Pouce issue June 2008. Posted for ZWT4 Greece.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons fresh thyme, chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon dried marjoram (or oregano)
- 2 salmon fillets, without skin, cut in 1 inch cubes (6 ounces each)
- 1/2 green bell pepper, cut in 1 inch cubes
- 8 large shrimp, shelled and deveined
- 6 ounces scallops
- lemon, quarters
- 1In a large glass dish not too deep, mix oil, garlic, thyme, salt, pepper and marjoram.
- 2Add salmon, bell pepper, shrimp and scallops and mix to coat well.
- 3Cover the dish with saran wrap and let marinate 15 to 30 minutes in the fridge.
- 4On 8 metal skewers or 8 wood skewers previously soaked in water, thread salmon cubes alternating with the bell pepper, shrimps and scallops.
- 5Set the barbecue to medium heat.
- 6Put seafood skewers on an oiled grill of the bbq and close the cover.
- 7Cook 6 to 8 minutes or until salmon flakes easily with a fork (flip the skewers at mid-cooking and baste with marinade).
- 8Serve the skewers with lemon quarters.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Greek Salmon and Seafood Skewers
Serving Size: 1 (244 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 358.0
- Calories from Fat 175
- Total Fat 19.4 g
- Saturated Fat 2.8 g
- Cholesterol 118.1 mg
- Sodium 345.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 41.3 g