Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
"This classic Greek favorite adds a little zest to the standard breakfast. Not much salt is needed; feta is very salty."
- 1⁄2 tablespoon butter or 1⁄2 tablespoon margarine
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- salt and pepper (optional)
- Heat butteror margarine in a skillet over medium-high heat.
- Beat eggs, then pour into pan.
- Add feta cheese, and cook, stirring occasionally to scramble.
- Season with salt and pepper.
Wow! This was great! I will be making this again. Next time I will put in some green peppers and green olives.
I make this just about every time I have scrambled eggs, only I add onions. To make it more "Greek" you could also add olives. :) Thanks for sharing!
Yum! This dish was awesome. :) I was looking for a quick easy dinner that would give me a little protein, and when I found this recipe I figured I'd give it a shot. Boy, am I glad I did! I'll definitely be making this dish again - part of me wants to share it with the family, and part of me wants to keep it all to myself because it's so tasty! ;) Thanks so much for sharing this delicious recipe.