For ZWT 6 - Greece. This is a very old recipe from Sunset.
Make and share this Greek Scrambled Eggs recipe from Food.com.
- Cut feta cheese into 1/2 inch chunks.
- Beat eggs with water, oregano and pepper to blend.
- Melt butter in a wide skillet with an ovenproof handle, over low heat.
- Pour in egg mixture. Cook, lifting cooked portion with a wide spatula to let the uncooked eggs flow underneath, until eggs are just softly set.
- Sprinkle feta cheese evenly over eggs.
- Put under broiler for about 2 minutes, just until cheese is hot.
- Sprinkle with tomatoes, parsley & olives.
- Cut into wedges to serve.