1/8 Photos of Greek Scrambled Eggs
Pesto lover's Note:
For ZWT 6 - Greece. This is a very old recipe from Sunset.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut feta cheese into 1/2 inch chunks.
- 2Beat eggs with water, oregano and pepper to blend.
- 3Melt butter in a wide skillet with an ovenproof handle, over low heat.
- 4Pour in egg mixture. Cook, lifting cooked portion with a wide spatula to let the uncooked eggs flow underneath, until eggs are just softly set.
- 5Sprinkle feta cheese evenly over eggs.
- 6Put under broiler for about 2 minutes, just until cheese is hot.
- 7Sprinkle with tomatoes, parsley & olives.
- 8Cut into wedges to serve.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Greek Scrambled Eggs
Serving Size: 1 (172 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 268.9
- Calories from Fat 185
- Total Fat 20.5 g
- Saturated Fat 10.1 g
- Cholesterol 408.9 mg
- Sodium 567.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 2.1 g
- Protein 17.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: