Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
A pasta salad with Greek inspired flavours. Serve warm or chilled. Perfect for a potluck or make-ahead dinner.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, chopped
- 6 sun-dried tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 1 cup black olives, sliced
- 1 large green pepper
- 1 lb shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 lb pasta, rigatoni
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 1⁄2 cup yoghurt, plain
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream, restaurant style
- 3 teaspoons oregano, dried
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons pepper, freshly ground
- Clean shrimp and set aside.
- Heat oil in sauté pan. Add onion, garlic, sun-dried tomatoes, olives and green pepper. Add the salt and pepper. Sauté until the onions and peppers begin to soften. Cook longer for softer vegetables, less for crisper.
- Cook pasta according to package directions. While pasta is cooking, mix together the honey, yoghurt, sour cream and oregano in a bowl. Set aside.
- Add shrimp to onion mixture and cook until just cooked through, about 7 minutes for large shrimp. Less time for smaller.
- Drain pasta and add to shrimp mixture. Toss with the dressing. Taste and adjust salt and pepper if desired. Serve warm or chilled.