1/3 Photos of Greek Spaghetti
I found this online and thought it looked simple and tasty (and different from the average spaghetti).
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2 lbs tomatoes, seeded and cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1/2 cup kalamata olives or 1/2 cup other black olives, pitted
- 1/4 lb feta cheese, crumbled
- 3 tablespoons capers, drained
- 3 tablespoons flat leaf parsley, chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 3/4 lb spaghetti
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1In a large bowl, combine the tomatoes, olives, feta, capers, parsley, salt, and pepper.
- 2Cook spaghetti according to package directions and drain.
- 3Meanwhile, in a medium frying pan, heat the olive oil over moderately low heat. Add the garlic and cook, stirring, for 1 minute.
- 4Add the cooked pasta and the garlic oil to the tomato mixture and toss.
Browse Our Top Spaghetti Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Greek Spaghetti
Serving Size: 1 (333 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 627.5
- Calories from Fat 268
- Total Fat 29.8 g
- Saturated Fat 7.6 g
- Cholesterol 25.3 mg
- Sodium 793.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 74.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.7 g
- Sugars 8.0 g
- Protein 17.2 g