I found this online and thought it looked simple and tasty (and different from the average spaghetti).
- 1 1⁄2 lbs tomatoes, seeded and cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1⁄2 cup kalamata olives or 1⁄2 cup other black olives, pitted
- 1⁄4 lb feta cheese, crumbled
- 3 tablespoons capers, drained
- 3 tablespoons flat leaf parsley, chopped
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 3⁄4 lb spaghetti
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- In a large bowl, combine the tomatoes, olives, feta, capers, parsley, salt, and pepper.
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions and drain.
- Meanwhile, in a medium frying pan, heat the olive oil over moderately low heat. Add the garlic and cook, stirring, for 1 minute.
- Add the cooked pasta and the garlic oil to the tomato mixture and toss.