Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This makes a quick weeknight dinner with lots of flavor. You can also add mushrooms or leftover cooked chicken. Also, any kind of whole wheat pasta will work, spaghetti, linguine, fettuccine.
- Cook pasta, drain and set aside.
- Heat oil in large skillet. Add onion and garlic, saute over medium heat for about 2 minutes.
- Drain artichokes and chop in half.
- Add olives, oregano and lemon juice to the onion and garlic mixture. Heat for 2 minutes, then add artichokes. Cook for an additional minute.
- Combine pasta, artichoke mixture and cheeses. Toss to coat pasta and serve immediately.