This makes a quick weeknight dinner with lots of flavor. You can also add mushrooms or leftover cooked chicken. Also, any kind of whole wheat pasta will work, spaghetti, linguine, fettuccine.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook pasta, drain and set aside.
- 2Heat oil in large skillet. Add onion and garlic, saute over medium heat for about 2 minutes.
- 3Drain artichokes and chop in half.
- 4Add olives, oregano and lemon juice to the onion and garlic mixture. Heat for 2 minutes, then add artichokes. Cook for an additional minute.
- 5Combine pasta, artichoke mixture and cheeses. Toss to coat pasta and serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Spaghetti Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Spaghetti Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Greek Spaghetti - Ww Core
Serving Size: 1 (335 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 543.2
- Calories from Fat 87
- Total Fat 9.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 709.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 104.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.3 g
- Sugars 2.5 g
- Protein 20.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
fat free feta cheese