1 hr 10 mins
You can either buy frozen bread dough or one that you make in your ABM - both work fine.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Spray 15 muffins cups with nonstick cooking spray & set aside.
- 2Roll out dough on a lightly floured surface to 15x9" rectangle.
- 3Position dough so long edge runs parallel to edge of work surface.
- 4Combine spinach, cheeses, green onions & spices in large bowl & mix well.
- 5Sprinkle spinach mixture over dough within 1" of long edges.
- 6Starting at long edge, roll up snugly, pinching seam closed.
- 7Place seam side down & cut roll with serrated knife into 1" wide slices.
- 8Places slices cut side up into prepared muffin tins.
- 9Cover with plastic wrap & let stand 30 minutes in warm place until rolls are slightly puffy.
- 10Bake in preheated 375° oven 20 to 25 minutes or until golden.
- 11Serve warm or at room temperature.
- 12Rolls can be stored in fridge, in an airtight container up to 2 days.
- 13Makes 15 rolls.
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Greek Spinach Cheese Rolls
Serving Size: 1 (34 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 15
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 41.6
- Calories from Fat 26
- Total Fat 2.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 10.0 mg
- Sodium 118.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 0.6 g
- Protein 2.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
frozen bread dough