Prep 45 mins
Cook 25 mins
You can either buy frozen bread dough or one that you make in your ABM - both work fine.
Make and share this Greek Spinach Cheese Rolls recipe from Food.com.
- 1 lb frozen bread dough, thawed
- 1 (10 ounce) box frozen chopped spinach, thawed & squeezed dry
- 3⁄4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1⁄2 cup shredded monterey jack cheese
- 4 scallions
- 1 teaspoon dried dill weed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- Spray 15 muffins cups with nonstick cooking spray & set aside.
- Roll out dough on a lightly floured surface to 15x9" rectangle.
- Position dough so long edge runs parallel to edge of work surface.
- Combine spinach, cheeses, green onions & spices in large bowl & mix well.
- Sprinkle spinach mixture over dough within 1" of long edges.
- Starting at long edge, roll up snugly, pinching seam closed.
- Place seam side down & cut roll with serrated knife into 1" wide slices.
- Places slices cut side up into prepared muffin tins.
- Cover with plastic wrap & let stand 30 minutes in warm place until rolls are slightly puffy.
- Bake in preheated 375° oven 20 to 25 minutes or until golden.
- Serve warm or at room temperature.
- Rolls can be stored in fridge, in an airtight container up to 2 days.
- Makes 15 rolls.