I found these in a Diabetic cookbook! Sounds simple and delicious!! The directions indicate using a store-brought ready to use bread dough, but if you want to make your own, that's fine, too.
- If using a store bought bread dough, allow the bread to thaw according to the package directions. Spray a standard Muffin Pan with nonstick spray. Roll out dough lightly with flour to 15X9 inch rectangle.
- Combine spinach, cheeses, green onions, and seasonings in a large bowl. Mix Well.
- Sprinkle spinach mixture evenly over the dough to within 1 inch of the edeges. Starting with long edge, roll the dough up snugly, pinching the seam close. Place the seam side down, and cut with serrated knife into about 15 slices. Place slices, cut side up, in to the prepared muffin pan.
- Bake the rolls at 375* for 20-25 minutes or until golden. Seve warm or at room temperature.
- The rolls can be stored in an airtight container for up to 2 days.