1/1 Photo of Greek Spinach Cheese Rolls (Appetisers)
I found these in a Diabetic cookbook! Sounds simple and delicious!! The directions indicate using a store-brought ready to use bread dough, but if you want to make your own, that's fine, too.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1If using a store bought bread dough, allow the bread to thaw according to the package directions. Spray a standard Muffin Pan with nonstick spray. Roll out dough lightly with flour to 15X9 inch rectangle.
- 2Combine spinach, cheeses, green onions, and seasonings in a large bowl. Mix Well.
- 3Sprinkle spinach mixture evenly over the dough to within 1 inch of the edeges. Starting with long edge, roll the dough up snugly, pinching the seam close. Place the seam side down, and cut with serrated knife into about 15 slices. Place slices, cut side up, in to the prepared muffin pan.
- 4Bake the rolls at 375* for 20-25 minutes or until golden. Seve warm or at room temperature.
- 5The rolls can be stored in an airtight container for up to 2 days.
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Greek Spinach Cheese Rolls (Appetisers)
Serving Size: 1 (86 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 127.3
- Calories from Fat 67
- Total Fat 7.5 g
- Saturated Fat 5.0 g
- Cholesterol 28.0 mg
- Sodium 746.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 2.2 g
- Protein 10.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
frozen bread dough