1/4 Photos of Greek Spinach Triangles
2 hrs 5 mins
1 hr 5 mins
Greek Spinach Triangles
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1* To cut calories, you can use butter-flavored cooking spray in place of the butter.
- 2Cook spinach according to directions; drain well.
- 3Mix spinach, eggs, onion, cream cheese, pepper and feta cheese together.
- 4Refrigerate mixture at least 1 hour.
- 5Open package of phyllo pastry; cut a strip 2" wide, cutting through all layers.
- 6Cover remaining dough with a damp cloth to prevent cracking.
- 7Separate dough so that you have 2 sheets for each triangle.
- 8Brush the dough with melted butter.
- 9Put 1 rounded teaspoon of spinach mixture at the top of the strip.
- 10Fold pastry over like folding a flag.
- 11Place on well-buttered baking sheet; brush top with butter.
- 12Bake at 375 degrees Fahrenheit for 20 minutes.
- 13Serve warm.
- 14To freeze the triangles before cooking, butter both sides of triangle and wrap well.
- 15Bake when needed.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Greek Spinach Triangles
Serving Size: 1 (62 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 50
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 163.2
- Calories from Fat 75
- Total Fat 8.3 g
- Saturated Fat 4.4 g
- Cholesterol 26.2 mg
- Sodium 264.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 3.9 g