1/1 Photo of Greek Stuffed Chicken
Lori Alcorn's Note:
A very tasty and different way to make chicken.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine spinach, feta cheese, cottage cheese, and the egg and mix well.
- 2Make a small slice in the side of the chicken breast and stuff with the spinach mixture.
- 3Saute the chicken breasts in the butter until lightly browned on each side.
- 4Add any other spices you would like, I usually use salt, pepper and parsley.
- 5Bake in the oven at 350 degrees for 25 minutes.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Greek Stuffed Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (217 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 362.1
- Calories from Fat 207
- Total Fat 23.1 g
- Saturated Fat 9.6 g
- Cholesterol 170.8 mg
- Sodium 310.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 0.8 g
- Protein 35.3 g