Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
A very tasty and different way to make chicken.
Make and share this Greek Stuffed Chicken recipe from Food.com.
- Combine spinach, feta cheese, cottage cheese, and the egg and mix well.
- Make a small slice in the side of the chicken breast and stuff with the spinach mixture.
- Saute the chicken breasts in the butter until lightly browned on each side.
- Add any other spices you would like, I usually use salt, pepper and parsley.
- Bake in the oven at 350 degrees for 25 minutes.
This is a plus dinner, not hard to make. Always makes me look good with family and friends. Thanks.
This was great tasting and surprisingly easy to make!
This chicken is so very good. I had to put a couple cloves of garlic in with the stuffing mixture, how can you have Greek food without garlic. Will be making many more times.