Manicotti in lemon yogurt sauce stuffed with sun-dried tomatoes, feta, chicken, kalamata olives and spinach.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 14 manicotti
- 1 1/2 cups cooked chicken breasts, and chopped
- 1 cup fresh Baby Spinach, chopped
- 10 sun-dried tomatoes packed in oil, chopped small
- 1/2 cup feta, crumbled
- 10 kalamata olives, pitted and minced
- 1/3 cup Italian parsley, minced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 -2 garlic clove, pressed
- 1 lemon, juice of
- 2 teaspoons lemon zest (or more)
- 1 cup nonfat plain yogurt
- 1/3 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup chicken stock
Toppings and Garnish
- 1Cook manicotti noodles as per directions, but just undercooked so they are easy to handle and won't split easy upon stuffing.
- 2Mix together chicken, spinach, sun-dried tomatoes, Feta cheese, half of the Italian parsley, olive oil, Italian seasoning, black pepper and garlic. Add salt if desired.
- 3Stuff filling into noodles with small spoon so they don't break and they fill completely.
- 5Mix together yogurt, heavy cream, chicken stock. Pour into saucepan and allow to simmer and reduce down. Add lemon juice, lemon zest and salt. Remove from heat.
- 6Place some sauce on the bottom of baking dish.
- 7Line dish with stuffed noodles and pour remaining sauce over.
- 8Sprinkle with Feta or mozzarella cheese.
- 9Garnish with remaining parsley.
- 10Bake at 350°F for 25 minutes until bubbling.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Greek Stuffed Manicotti
Serving Size: 1 (117 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 242.2
- Calories from Fat 149
- Total Fat 16.6 g
- Saturated Fat 6.6 g
- Cholesterol 60.0 mg
- Sodium 312.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 4.2 g
- Protein 15.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: