Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Great for parties, entertaining, or just to serve as a side dish with moussaka. Can also make a nice vegetarian entree in a larger portion. :)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Cook spinach according to package directions; drain well, squeezing dry.
- Mix together spinach, feta, green onions, parsley, garlic, and lemon juice, stirring well.
- Place clean mushroom caps in baking dish or ovenproof casserole.
- Spoon mixture into mushroom caps; sprinkle pine nuts over tops.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees F.
- ,for 10-15 minutes.
- Serve warm.