I haven't tried these yet, I got the recipe from a Southern Living magazine, it sounds great.
Make and share this Greek Style Baked Pork Chops recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄2 cup bottled diced roasted red pepper
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon rind
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1⁄4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon fresh coarse ground black pepper
- 4 center-cut pork chops (3/4 inch)
- 1⁄2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1⁄3 cup kalamata olive, chopped
- Stir together first 7 ingredients.
- Stir together flour and pepper. Coat both sides of pork chops evenly with flour mixture.Cook pork chops in a lightly greased ovenproof skillet over medium heat 2 minutes on each side. Spoon red bell pepper mixture over pork chops.
- Bake covered at 400F, for 5 minutes. Combine feta cheese and olives in a small bowl. Spoon mixture evenly over pork chops, and bake , covered, 5 more minutes.