Serve this with a salad topped with vinaigrette dressing.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 8 ounces penne pasta, uncooked
- 2 slices bacon, chopped
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1/2 cup pitted kalamata olive
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can diced tomatoes with basil oregano and garlic, undrained
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1Cook and drain pasta as directed on package; cover to keep warm.
- 2Meanwhile, in 12-inch skillet, cook bacon and onion over medium heat until bacon is crisp, stirring frequently.
- 3Add beef. Cook 8 to 10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until beef is thoroughly cooked, drain.
- 4Stir in olives, tomatoes, tomato sauce, oregano and salt.
- 5Reduce heat to medium-low. Simmer 10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until hot.
- 6Serve over cooked pasta, sprinkle cheese over top.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Greek-Style Beef and Pasta
Serving Size: 1 (236 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 460.4
- Calories from Fat 184
- Total Fat 20.4 g
- Saturated Fat 8.7 g
- Cholesterol 85.1 mg
- Sodium 977.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 42.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.4 g
- Sugars 3.4 g
- Protein 26.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
diced tomatoes with basil oregano and garlic