Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
ZWT6 - Greece
Make and share this Greek Style Cheese recipe from Food.com.
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds
- thyme and sesame seeds (to garnish)
- In a bowl mix all the ingredients except garnish with a fork.
- When thoroughly mixed, place on a serving platter and reshape into a mound or rectangle.
- Top with thyme and sesame seed.
Oh Elaine you've done it again. This is so easy to put together and the flavors blend so well. I was having company and needed something quick and easy to put together. Mixed this up in the morning, placed in a lined bowl and turned out on a plate with crackers when everyone arrived. I did add about 2 tablespoons of chopped kalamata olives and everyone raved over it and wanted the recipe. It looked impressive, the flavors where spot on and it was a breeze to make, what's not to love.
Oh My Word! This was AWESOME! DH raved about it. The kids aren't onion fans so woo hoo! More for us! This didn't even last 3 hours. I'm keeping this recipe on hand for parties, etc. Thanks for posting! Made & reviewed for ZWT6. -- oh ... I forgot, I used light cream cheese and DH never noticed! EXCELLENT!