1/1 Photo of Greek Style Chicken Thighs
Flavored with Oilves and feta cheese.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine onions and garlic in oil, saute a few minutes; remove from heat.
- 2Season thighs with salt, pepper,garlic poweder and oregano; cook in a medium hot skillet about 2-3 minutes until they are golden brown, turn over, add onion & garlic mixture,lemon juice and zest and 1 T. parsley, cook another 3 minutes.
- 3Place chicken in a baking dish, top with olives and tomatoes.
- 4Roast 15-20 minutes until chicken juices run clear.
- 5Remove from oven; top with parsley and feta cheese, serve.
Browse Our Top Chicken Thigh & Leg Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Greek Style Chicken Thighs
Serving Size: 1 (259 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 406.6
- Calories from Fat 269
- Total Fat 29.9 g
- Saturated Fat 8.8 g
- Cholesterol 131.0 mg
- Sodium 395.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 2.6 g
- Protein 27.5 g