Flavored with Oilves and feta cheese.
Make and share this Greek Style Chicken Thighs recipe from Food.com.
- Combine onions and garlic in oil, saute a few minutes; remove from heat.
- Season thighs with salt, pepper,garlic poweder and oregano; cook in a medium hot skillet about 2-3 minutes until they are golden brown, turn over, add onion & garlic mixture,lemon juice and zest and 1 T. parsley, cook another 3 minutes.
- Place chicken in a baking dish, top with olives and tomatoes.
- Roast 15-20 minutes until chicken juices run clear.
- Remove from oven; top with parsley and feta cheese, serve.
This was very very good. Super quick and easy and really flavorful. I will definitely make this again. I used my dutch oven on the stove and transferred to the oven so clean up was a breeze. Thank you for sharing!!
Wonderful :) Great combination of ingredients that make for a very flavorful meal. After browning the thighs I added the onion garlic mixture and topped with the olives and tomatoes and then transferred the pan to the oven and baked for 20 minutes at 350Â°F. When done I garnished with the parsley and feta and thoroughly enjoyed. Thanks for posting. *Made for SSaSSy's ZWT 6*