1/2 Photos of Greek Style Green Beans With Tomatoes and Feta Cheese
A favorite in Greece and our home as well. This dish may be served hot or cold.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Saute onion and garlic in olive oil for a minute or so, be careful not to burn.
- 2Stir in diced tomaotes,olives & oregano; cook over med. heat for 3 minute.
- 3Add drained green beans, simmer for another 5 minutes.
- 4Right before serving, crumbled feta cheese on top.
Browse Our Top Green/Yellow Beans Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Green/Yellow Beans Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Greek Style Green Beans With Tomatoes and Feta Cheese
Serving Size: 1 (278 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 216.1
- Calories from Fat 132
- Total Fat 14.7 g
- Saturated Fat 6.5 g
- Cholesterol 33.4 mg
- Sodium 978.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.0 g
- Sugars 5.3 g
- Protein 8.3 g