Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Leg of lamb (6 - 7 lbs.) boned and butterflied marinated in Greek herbs and spices overnight, then grilled. I have no idea where this recipe originated, but it has been in our family for years. I buy my lamb from Costco, it's already boned and butterflied.
- Lay out meat in a large shallow glass pan.
- Mix remaining ingredients together and pour over meat.
- Turn meat to coat on both sides, cover, and chill overnight.
- Barbeque meat on grill over medium-hot heat and cook 15-20 minutes to brown on side.
- Turn and cook another 15-20 minutes for medium-rare meat.
- Baste several times during grilling with marinade.
- Slice to serve.