Hungry Gut's Note:
Leg of lamb (6 - 7 lbs.) boned and butterflied marinated in Greek herbs and spices overnight, then grilled. I have no idea where this recipe originated, but it has been in our family for years. I buy my lamb from Costco, it's already boned and butterflied.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Lay out meat in a large shallow glass pan.
- 2Mix remaining ingredients together and pour over meat.
- 3Turn meat to coat on both sides, cover, and chill overnight.
- 4Barbeque meat on grill over medium-hot heat and cook 15-20 minutes to brown on side.
- 5Turn and cook another 15-20 minutes for medium-rare meat.
- 6Baste several times during grilling with marinade.
- 7Slice to serve.
Browse Our Top Lamb/Sheep Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Greek Style Grilled Lamb
Serving Size: 1 (55 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 74.9
- Calories from Fat 62
- Total Fat 6.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1164.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 0.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
leg of lamb