Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
These are wonderful little nibblers for a potluck or buffet. They need to marinate 24 hours before serving, so plan accordingly. Best of all, they are cooked in the microwave!
- Clean the mushrooms and remove just the soiled end of the stem.
- Set aside.
- Combine the remaining ingredients, except the mushrooms in a 2-quart microwave casserole or bowl.
- With the microwave on HIGH, cook for 5 to 6 minutes.
- Remove from the microwave, and cover with a lid or plastic wrap.
- Allow to rest for 5 minutes.
- Stir in the mushrooms.
- Return to the microwave, uncovered, and cook on MEDIUM for 3 minutes.
- Stir every 60 seconds.
- Chill at least 24 hours before serving.
- To serve: Remove the mushrooms with a slotted spoon and place them on a bed of parsley or endive.