These are wonderful little nibblers for a potluck or buffet. They need to marinate 24 hours before serving, so plan accordingly. Best of all, they are cooked in the microwave!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Clean the mushrooms and remove just the soiled end of the stem.
- 2Set aside.
- 3Combine the remaining ingredients, except the mushrooms in a 2-quart microwave casserole or bowl.
- 4With the microwave on HIGH, cook for 5 to 6 minutes.
- 5Remove from the microwave, and cover with a lid or plastic wrap.
- 6Allow to rest for 5 minutes.
- 7Stir in the mushrooms.
- 8Return to the microwave, uncovered, and cook on MEDIUM for 3 minutes.
- 9Stir every 60 seconds.
- 10Chill at least 24 hours before serving.
- 11To serve: Remove the mushrooms with a slotted spoon and place them on a bed of parsley or endive.
Browse Our Top Marinades and Rubs Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Marinades and Rubs Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Greek-Style Mushrooms
Serving Size: 1 (43 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 20
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 55.1
- Calories from Fat 50
- Total Fat 5.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 118.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 0.7 g