1/6 Photos of Greek-Style Oven-Roasted Lemon-Butter Parmesan Potatoes
1 hr 20 mins
I My family could make a meal just with these potatoes, they so delicious! Adjust all seasonings to taste, for a more lemon flavor then increase the lemon juice.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Set oven to 375 degrees.
- 2Butter a shallow baking dish large enough to hold the potatoes.
- 3Peel and cut the potatoes into large wedges and place into the prepared baking dish.
- 4In a bowl combine the broth, lemon juice, butter, oregano, salt, pepper and minced garlic (if using); mix well to combine.
- 5Pour over potatoes in the dish and stir to coat well.
- 6Cover the dish tightly with foil.
- 7Bake for about 40 minutes.
- 8Uncover and turn potatoes.
- 9Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese, and return to oven (uncovered).
- 10Bake for another 20-30 minutes, or until potatoes are done to desired tenderness.
- 11Sprinkle with chopped fresh parsley and serve.
- 12*NOTE* the Parmesan may be sprinkled on just after baking if desired.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Greek-Style Oven-Roasted Lemon-Butter Parmesan Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (293 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 288.3
- Calories from Fat 94
- Total Fat 10.5 g
- Saturated Fat 6.4 g
- Cholesterol 27.6 mg
- Sodium 333.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.0 g
- Sugars 2.1 g
- Protein 8.8 g