Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is very easy to make and has a nice presentation when served on a large platter. It is very colorful. The chicken broth is optional. I prefer it without, finding that the liquid from the artichokes, tomatoes, lemon and oil is just enough.
- 1 (16 ounce) package linguine
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 green pepper, cut into 1 square pieces
- 1 red pepper, cut into 1 square pieces
- 1 red onion, sliced into rings
- 1 can artichoke, drained and cut into quarters
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, sliced in half
- 1⁄4 cup chicken broth (optional)
- 1 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1 cup pitted kalamata olives or 1 cup black olives
- 1 tablespoon oregano
- 1⁄2 lemon
- pasta, of choice
- Bring pot of lightly salted water to boil and add pasta.
- Cook until al dente.
- Meanwhile, in large frying pan, saute peppers and onion in olive oil for 3 minutes.
- Add artichokes and cherry tomatoes.
- Saute an additional 2 minutes.
- Add chicken broth to pan and heat through.
- Toss in feta cheese, olives and oregano.
- Stir over low heat until cheese begins to melt.
- Serve over hot pasta.
- Squeeze lemon juice over top.
My Pick Your Chef selection. Oh WOW. Martha, this pasta dish was sooooo incredible. Beautiful presentation, just like you said. Very colorful and wonderfully delicious. I only added a small amount of salt and pepper, and left out the chicken broth. I have decided to make this for my girlfriend lunch-bunch next month. Thanks for sharing this.
Definitely a repeat. Easy & fast to prepare. I did cut the recipe in half & it worked great. I used a dash of white wine for a little liquid in place of chicken broth. Very colorful presentation & delicious. Super recipe for a vegetarian meal.
I really liked the flavors in this dish, but ended up adding the chicken broth because I thought the sauce was too thick. I wish I'd added more. Perhaps the problem was in the feta I used, I'm not sure, but this sauce was un-attractively thick, for me. I think with the addition of even more chicken broth to thin it out it would be perfect. I can't say enough about the flavors, though - flavor is superb.