Just Call Me Martha's Note:
This is very easy to make and has a nice presentation when served on a large platter. It is very colorful. The chicken broth is optional. I prefer it without, finding that the liquid from the artichokes, tomatoes, lemon and oil is just enough.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (16 ounce) package linguine
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 green pepper, cut into 1 square pieces
- 1 red pepper, cut into 1 square pieces
- 1 red onion, sliced into rings
- 1 can artichoke, drained and cut into quarters
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, sliced in half
- 1/4 cup chicken broth (optional)
- 1 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1 cup pitted kalamata olives or 1 cup black olives
- 1 tablespoon oregano
- 1/2 lemon
- pasta, of choice
- 1Bring pot of lightly salted water to boil and add pasta.
- 2Cook until al dente.
- 3Meanwhile, in large frying pan, saute peppers and onion in olive oil for 3 minutes.
- 4Add artichokes and cherry tomatoes.
- 5Saute an additional 2 minutes.
- 6Add chicken broth to pan and heat through.
- 7Toss in feta cheese, olives and oregano.
- 8Stir over low heat until cheese begins to melt.
- 9Serve over hot pasta.
- 10Squeeze lemon juice over top.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Greek Style Pasta
Serving Size: 1 (228 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 685.4
- Calories from Fat 213
- Total Fat 23.7 g
- Saturated Fat 7.8 g
- Cholesterol 33.3 mg
- Sodium 722.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 97.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.4 g
- Sugars 7.6 g
- Protein 21.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: