From the Cottage Inn, Eureka Springs, Arkansas.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 4 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 lb uncooked peeled and deveined medium shrimp
- 1 1/2 cups drained canned artichoke hearts, chopped
- 1 1/2 cups crumbled feta cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped tomato
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried oregano
- salt and pepper
- 12 ounces angel hair pasta, cooked and drained
- 1In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat.
- 2Add the garlic and shrimp to the skillet and saute for 2 minutes.
- 3Add artichoke hearts, feta cheese, tomatoes, lemon juice, parsley, oregano, salt, and pepper.
- 4Saute for 2 minutes or until shrimp are cooked and pink.
- 5In a large bowl, stir together the angel hair pasta and shrimp mixture; toss to coat.
- 6Season with more salt and pepper if needed and serve.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Greek-Style Pasta with Shrimp
Serving Size: 1 (371 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 711.8
- Calories from Fat 254
- Total Fat 28.2 g
- Saturated Fat 10.7 g
- Cholesterol 193.3 mg
- Sodium 1317.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 77.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.7 g
- Sugars 6.1 g
- Protein 36.9 g