Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
From the Cottage Inn, Eureka Springs, Arkansas.
Make and share this Greek-Style Pasta with Shrimp recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 4 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 lb uncooked peeled and deveined medium shrimp
- 1 1⁄2 cups drained canned artichoke hearts, chopped
- 1 1⁄2 cups crumbled feta cheese
- 1⁄2 cup chopped tomato
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons dried oregano
- salt and pepper
- 12 ounces angel hair pasta, cooked and drained
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat.
- Add the garlic and shrimp to the skillet and saute for 2 minutes.
- Add artichoke hearts, feta cheese, tomatoes, lemon juice, parsley, oregano, salt, and pepper.
- Saute for 2 minutes or until shrimp are cooked and pink.
- In a large bowl, stir together the angel hair pasta and shrimp mixture; toss to coat.
- Season with more salt and pepper if needed and serve.