1/1 Photo of Greek-Style Pizza
This can be a main dish or a tasty appetizer. Recipe is from Land O Lakes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup light sour cream
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil leaves
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 (12 inch) round prebaked Italian bread or 1 (12 inch) focaccia bread
- 2 medium roma tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup fresh spinach leaves, torn into small pieces
- 1/2 cup marinated artichoke hearts, drained, cut into wedges
- 6 small pepperoncini peppers, halved, sliced
- 6 greek kalamata olives, pitted, halved**
- 1/3 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- 1Heat oven to 425°F.
- 2Combine sour cream, basil and pepper in small bowl.
- 3Spread evenly over bread shell to within 1/2-inch of edge; top with tomatoes.
- 4Arrange artichoke hearts, spinach, pepperoncini and olives on pizza; sprinkle with cheese.
- 5Place pizza on baking sheet. Bake for 14 to 18 minutes or until heated through.
- 6You could substitute 1/2 cup chopped fresh parsley for the spinach.
- 7You could substitute 6 pitted ripe olives, chopped, for the kalamata olives.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Greek-Style Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (182 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 188.3
- Calories from Fat 52
- Total Fat 5.8 g
- Saturated Fat 2.9 g
- Cholesterol 14.1 mg
- Sodium 1251.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.2 g
- Sugars 3.8 g
- Protein 6.8 g