This recipe came from Cooking Light and it is supposedly voted one of their 10 best recipes of all time. Serve with Orzo.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2Heat oil in a large dutch oven over medium heat.
- 3Add garlic; saute' 30 seconds.
- 4Add tomatoes and 1/4 cup parsley.
- 5Reduce heat; simmer 10 minutes.
- 6Add shrimp; cook 5 minutes.
- 7Pour into a 13X9 baking dish; sprinkle with cheese.
- 8Bake at 400 degrees for 10 minutes.
- 9Sprinkle with 1/4 cup parsley, lemon juice and pepper.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Greek-Style Scampi
Serving Size: 1 (418 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 231.4
- Calories from Fat 75
- Total Fat 8.3 g
- Saturated Fat 4.2 g
- Cholesterol 166.2 mg
- Sodium 436.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.6 g
- Sugars 8.7 g
- Protein 25.6 g