Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This recipe came from Cooking Light and it is supposedly voted one of their 10 best recipes of all time. Serve with Orzo.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Heat oil in a large dutch oven over medium heat.
- Add garlic; saute' 30 seconds.
- Add tomatoes and 1/4 cup parsley.
- Reduce heat; simmer 10 minutes.
- Add shrimp; cook 5 minutes.
- Pour into a 13X9 baking dish; sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 10 minutes.
- Sprinkle with 1/4 cup parsley, lemon juice and pepper.