Punky Julster's Note:
Use fresh shrimp if you can get them.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Saute garlic in oil in large skillet over low heat for 1 minute.
- 2Stir in the tomatoes and oregano; cook 3 minutes.
- 3Stir in the shrimp and feta.
- 4Cook 2 to 3 minutes or just until shrimp is pink and cooked though.
- 5Toss with the cooked pasta in large serving bowl.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Greek Style Shrimp With Pasta
Serving Size: 1 (436 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 668.3
- Calories from Fat 223
- Total Fat 24.7 g
- Saturated Fat 10.8 g
- Cholesterol 399.1 mg
- Sodium 1548.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 51.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.9 g
- Sugars 13.2 g
- Protein 60.0 g