Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
Use fresh shrimp if you can get them.
Make and share this Greek Style Shrimp With Pasta recipe from Food.com.
- Saute garlic in oil in large skillet over low heat for 1 minute.
- Stir in the tomatoes and oregano; cook 3 minutes.
- Stir in the shrimp and feta.
- Cook 2 to 3 minutes or just until shrimp is pink and cooked though.
- Toss with the cooked pasta in large serving bowl.
Made this at friends-who promptly gobbled down every bite. Change: Sprinkled each individual serving with freshly grated Parmesan cheese and some chopped garlic chives. Wonderful dish! Thanks for posting! Caroline