Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
An easy Greek-Style dinner.
Make and share this Greek-Style Skillet Supper recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄2 lb ground beef
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can beef broth
- 1 1⁄2 cups penne pasta (uncooked)
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1 1⁄2 cups frozen cut green beans
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 2 teaspoons oregano leaves
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3⁄4 cup crumbled feta cheese, divided
- In large skillet, brown beef with onion over medium-high heat.
- Drain fat.
- Add broth; bring to boil.
- Stir in pasta.
- Return to boil and simmer, covered, 8 minutes.
- Stir in remaining ingredients except cheese.
- Return to boil.
- Stir in 1/2 cut feta cheese.
- Simmer, uncovered, 7-10 min.
- until sauce thickens slightly.
- Sprinkle with remaining feta cheese.