1/1 Photo of Greek-Style Spinach-Olive Pizza (Vegetarian)
Kasseri cheese is a creamy Greek cheese that is almost similar to a very mild cheddar or mozzarella you may substitute the Kasseri cheese for mild cheddar or mozzarella if desired. A pre-baked focaccia crust will work well with this also in place of the store-bought boboli pizza crust, you can also make this on a pre-baked pizza crust. If the Kasseri cheese has sun-dried tomatoes already added into the cheese, just omit the tomatoes from the recipe. Adjust all amounts to suit taste, this is very good! Kittencal's Pizza Sauce works well with this pizza!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (12 inch) pre-baked purchased Boboli pizza crusts
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce (or to taste, see Kittencal's Pizza Sauce)
- 1 1/2 cups shredded kasseri cheese (or use mozzarella cheese)
- 3/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- sun-dried tomato (use any amount desired)
- 20 fresh spinach leaves (stems removed and coarsely chopped)
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup kalamata olive, sliced (or use black olives)
- balsamic vinegar
- 1Spread the pizza sauce onto the boboli pizza crust, then sprinkle the Kasseri or mozzarella cheese over the sauce.
- 2Bake at 450°F for about 7-9 minutes or until the crust is lightly browned.
- 3After baking arrange the chopped spinach leaves over the cheese, the sprinkle with sliced onions, then feta cheese, tomatoes and then sliced black olives over the top.
- 4Mist balsamic vinegar over the top.
Browse Our Top Eggs/Dairy Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Eggs/Dairy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Greek-Style Spinach-Olive Pizza (Vegetarian)
Serving Size: 1 (143 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 258.1
- Calories from Fat 150
- Total Fat 16.7 g
- Saturated Fat 9.2 g
- Cholesterol 51.9 mg
- Sodium 1071.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.1 g
- Sugars 5.3 g
- Protein 12.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Boboli pizza crusts