From the Hellenic Hannukah cookbook. This version is from Foradenes, a small, family-owned seaside taverna in the town of Finikki on the island of Syros.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine zucchini and onions in a colander and sprinkle with salt.
- 2Let sit for 20 minutes and then squeeze out all the water.
- 3Add dill, mint, egg, cheese, bread crumbs and butter, and combine well.
- 4Fashion mixture into tablespoon-sized balls and fry- 6 at a time- in 5 1/2 inches olive oil, heated to a temperature of 325 degrees, for 2-3 minutes , or until light brown.
- 5Drain on paper towels and serve hot.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Greek Style Zucchini Croquettes
Serving Size: 1 (838 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 17.8
- Calories from Fat 7
- Total Fat 0.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 8.6 mg
- Sodium 156.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 0.9 g
- Protein 0.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: