This is so yummy, I eat it all the time. You can marinate the tofu from 30 minutes to overnight. Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine ingredients in a bowl or Tupperware container. You want the marinade to cover at least half way up the tofu.
- 2Toss well and let marinate for 30 minutes to 12 hours, tossing half way through.
- 3Heat frying pan on medium high with a little olive oil, place tofu in frying pan and fry until golden brown. Add more salt as desired.
- 4Or skewer and roast on the BBQ!
- 5That's it it's that easy, Enjoy!
- 6You can add 1/4 cup of marinade into your rice water when your making rice for the most delicious rice ever! Just substitute some of the regular water for the marinade.
- 7You can make a reduction with the left over marinade by heating it in a pan over medium heat until it becomes thicker. Adding a splash of white wine in half way through is tasty as well but not needed. This is also a tasty dipping sauce.
- 8So good with Greek salad, pitas, tzatziki etc.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Greek Tofu!
Serving Size: 1 (109 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 144.7
- Calories from Fat 102
- Total Fat 11.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 592.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 8.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: