Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is so yummy, I eat it all the time. You can marinate the tofu from 30 minutes to overnight. Enjoy!
- Combine ingredients in a bowl or Tupperware container. You want the marinade to cover at least half way up the tofu.
- Toss well and let marinate for 30 minutes to 12 hours, tossing half way through.
- Heat frying pan on medium high with a little olive oil, place tofu in frying pan and fry until golden brown. Add more salt as desired.
- Or skewer and roast on the BBQ!
- That's it it's that easy, Enjoy!
- You can add 1/4 cup of marinade into your rice water when your making rice for the most delicious rice ever! Just substitute some of the regular water for the marinade.
- You can make a reduction with the left over marinade by heating it in a pan over medium heat until it becomes thicker. Adding a splash of white wine in half way through is tasty as well but not needed. This is also a tasty dipping sauce.
- So good with Greek salad, pitas, tzatziki etc.