Does well best as a marinated salad, although it could be served right away.
Make and share this Greek Tomato Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 4 fresh tomatoes, chopped
- 1 cucumber, peeled and chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, cut into 1/2 ",pieces
- 1⁄2 cup chopped red onion
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh oregano
- 1⁄4 cup kalamata olive
- 1⁄2 cup feta cheese, crumbled (I use the fat free type)
- Mix together vinegars, oil, salt and oregano.
- Add other ingredients.
- Marinate several hours in refrigerator to allow flavors to blend.