From Sunset magazine. This salad tastes light and fresh with a vinaigrette dressing.
Make and share this Greek Tuna Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 3 (6 ounce) cans tuna in water, drained
- 1 (6 1/2 ounce) jar marinated artichoke hearts, drained and quartered
- 1⁄2 cup pitted halved kalamata olive
- 1⁄3 cup crumbled crumbled reduced-fat feta cheese
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1⁄2 cup sliced red onion
- 1⁄2 diced celery
- 1⁄3 cup diced red bell pepper
- 2 tablespoons sherry wine vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1⁄2 cup chopped flat leaf parsley
- 1 head butter lettuce
- Flake tuna and then combine with the remaining ingredients except lettuce in a large bowl. Arrange a few lettuce leaves on each of 6 plates. Spoon tuna mixture on top of lettuce and serve with pita chips or warmed pita halves.
- To make the salad more refreshing, chill ingredients for an hour before preparing.