Greek Turkey Burgers Servings: 4 burgers
Make and share this Greek Turkey Burgers recipe from Food.com.
- 1 lb turkey, Ground or 1 lb turkey breast, ground, Ground
- 4 pimento stuffed olives, chopped
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- 1 teaspoon garlic, Minced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄8 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 cup fat free sour cream
- 4 pita bread rounds
- 1 small cucumber, diced
- 1⁄4 cup feta cheese
- Prepare charcoal grill for direct heat cooking.
- Remove cooking rack from grill and spray with non-stick cooking spray.
- In medium bowl combine turkey, olives, parsley, garlic, cinnamon, nutmeg, salt and pepper.
- Evenly distribute mixture into four burgers (approximately 4 1/2 inches in diameter). Grill burgers 2 to 3 minutes per side until meat thermometer registers 160 to 165 degrees F.
- and meat is no longer pink in center.
- To serve, spread 1 tablespoon sour cream on pita.
- Place cooked burger on bottom half of pita and top evenly with cucumber and 1 tablespoon Feta cheese. Fold over top half of pita and serve.