Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
The well-known yogurt/cucumber/garlic Greek appetizer! Make sure you use some kind of soft, smooth tasting yogurt, like drained "Total" yogurt. You can adjust the quantity of the garlic according to taste. Enjoy!
- Place the yogurt in a bowl.
- Squeeze cucumber with your hands so that it can be drained from its juice and add to the bowl with the yogurt.
- Smash garlic cloves in a press and add to bowl.
- Add olive oil, salt and pepper and stir everything really well.
- Decorate your tzatziki with sliced cucumber or olives on top. Enjoy!