Found at www.cooks.com, entered for ZWT6 & modified slightly to make it more ingredient-friendly ... this low-cal & low-fat dip uses Feta cheese & combines it w/low-fat cottage cheese. Then it adds its veggie texture. I made the pimentos optional & then added capers as 2nd option (Times were estimated w/10 min allowed for ingredient prep & 10 min for combining them. Chill time is not included). *Enjoy* !
My Private Note
1/4 Cup ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup low fat cottage cheese
- 1/2 tablespoon oregano (Dried or fresh)
- 3/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 8 ounces feta cheese (Crumbled)
- 1/2 cup cucumber (Peeled & chopped)
- 1/2 cup green bell pepper (Chopped)
- 1/2 cup ripe olives (Chopped ~ May use Kalamata variety)
- 2 ounces pimientos (Drained & chopped ~ Optional)
- 1/2 tablespoon capers (Small size ~ Optional)
- 1Using a blender (or immersion blender), combine cottage cheese, oregano & garlic powder. Blend until smooth.
- 2Add Feta cheese & blend until smooth.
- 3Stir in remaining ingredients + optional adds (if used) & chill 2 hrs before serving.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Greek Vegetable Dip for Zwt6
Serving Size: 1 (51 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 14
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 68.6
- Calories from Fat 40
- Total Fat 4.5 g
- Saturated Fat 2.8 g
- Cholesterol 16.5 mg
- Sodium 308.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 1.1 g
- Protein 4.8 g