1/11 Photos of Greek Village Salad
I tried to recreate the best Greek Salad I've ever had.Serve with crusty bread to soak up the wonderful juice at the bottom of the salad bowls. If available please use fresh herbs.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 tomatoes, cut in wedges
- 1 slender green cucumber
- 1 green pepper
- 2 red peppers
- 1 red onion, sliced
- 1/2 cup kalamata olive
- 8 ounces feta cheese, sliced
- 1Cut tomatoes into wedges.
- 2Slice cucumber in 1/2 lenghtwise then in cut in chunks.
- 3Wash, core and seed peppers. Cut in half then cut into thick strips.
- 4Separate onion slices into rings.
- 5Place prepared ingredients in a bowl; top with the olives.
- 6Pour on dressing just before serving.Top with strips of Feta Cheese and sprinkle with oregano.
- 7For dressing: Put ingredients a screw top jar, seal and shake well.
- 8Shake again just before serving.
- 9Serve in individual salad bowls.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Greek Village Salad
Serving Size: 1 (277 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 228.4
- Calories from Fat 152
- Total Fat 16.9 g
- Saturated Fat 7.1 g
- Cholesterol 35.7 mg
- Sodium 732.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.1 g
- Sugars 7.7 g
- Protein 7.7 g