Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Recipe using Good Seasons Italian Seasoning Mix from the side of the box! Placed here for safe keeping. States this can be used as either a salad dressing or as a marinade for chicken or shrimp. NOTE: I usually sub a little of the oil for water and then add a splash of balsamic vinegar and about 1/2 tsp of fresh chopped oregano to freshen it up. . .fantastic dressing!!!!
- 1 (2/3 ounce) packetof good seasons Italian salad dressing mix
- 1⁄4 cup red wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons water
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 1⁄4 cup crumbled feta cheese (may use low fat or fat free with great results)
- 2 tablespoons chopped kalamata olives
- Whisk together all ingredients.
- Serve atop greens as a salad or use as a marinade for chicken or shrimp.
I have tried this and it was great!. I used some marinade to marinate shrimp, then grilled it and made a salad and used the rest of the marinade as a dressing. It was a great light supper. Thanks for posting it