Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Stunning visually. Delightful to eat. Good for you, too.
Make and share this Greek Yoghurt and Fruit Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 200 g Greek yogurt, 8 oz (FAGE brand is available overseas, you can get a variety of fat contents, they are all delicious or y)
- fresh fruit salad, of your choice (try to use a variety of fresh, seasonal fruit, cut into little pieces)
- 2 tablespoons honey (regular honey can be used, but Greek Thyme Honey is awesome)
- 4 tablespoons toasted walnut pieces
- In a parfait or sundae glass, layer some fruit salad, top with 1/2 of the yoghurt per serving, and layer more fruit on top. Drizzle with 1 tblsp honey per serving (or to taste), sprinkle with 2 tblsps of walnut pieces per serving and a sprinkle of cinnamon.
Loved this! I used strawberries and pineapple this time around. Made for ZWT6 Family Picks.
I used grape nuts cereal rather than walnuts. Nice for breakfast or even a summertime dessert! I know we will have this often. Made for ZWT6
Delicious!! This made a very yummy and healthy breakfast. I used "Fage" 2% fat Greek yogurt and a combination of fresh raspberries, boysenberries, and blueberries. I drizzled some extra honey over the yogurt layer, as well as over the top layer of fruit. We really loved the added crunch of the walnuts. Thank you for helping start my day out right!! *Made for ZWT6 Xtra Hot Dishes*