Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a yogurt based condiment used on bread or meat to add a bit of kick to any Greek main dish.
Make and share this Greek Yogurt Dip Tzatziki recipe from Food.com.
- Mince garlic.
- Finely chop onion and cucumber.
- Mash olive oil, garlic and onion together.
- Drain yogurt to minimize excess water.
- Mix olive oil, garlic, onion and yogurt in bowl.
- Drain Cucumber to minimize excess water: wrap in paper towel to absorb water.
- Add drained cucumber to mixture.
- Salt and Pepper to taste.