This is a yogurt based condiment used on bread or meat to add a bit of kick to any Greek main dish.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mince garlic.
- 2Finely chop onion and cucumber.
- 3Mash olive oil, garlic and onion together.
- 4Drain yogurt to minimize excess water.
- 5Mix olive oil, garlic, onion and yogurt in bowl.
- 6Drain Cucumber to minimize excess water: wrap in paper towel to absorb water.
- 7Add drained cucumber to mixture.
- 8Salt and Pepper to taste.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Greek Yogurt Dip Tzatziki
Serving Size: 1 (566 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 106.5
- Calories from Fat 65
- Total Fat 7.2 g
- Saturated Fat 2.3 g
- Cholesterol 10.6 mg
- Sodium 39.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 5.5 g
- Protein 3.5 g