1/1 Photo of Greek Yogurt With a Honey/Fig/Date Swirl
Greek yogurt is thicker and less sour than plain yogurt. If you can't find Greek yogurt, drain regular yogurt, refrigerated, overnight through cheesecloth. This is divine. Posted for Zaar World Tour II '06
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Toast the nuts in a saute pan over medium heat until they become fragrant.
- 2Put the nuts onto a plate and set aside; when cool enough to handle, chop them roughly.
- 3In a small saucepan over medium heat, add the figs, dates, honey, water, lemon juice, and cinnamon stick.
- 4Cook for about 10 minutes until fruit is soft.
- 5Set aside and let it cool slightly; remove the cinnamon stick.
- 6Place the yogurt in a big bowl.
- 7Spoon the warm fruit onto the yogurt and gently swirl the fruit through the yogurt.
- 8Sprinkle on the nuts and garnish with mint leaves.
- 9Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Greek Yogurt With a Honey/Fig/Date Swirl
Serving Size: 1 (179 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 372.9
- Calories from Fat 137
- Total Fat 15.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 32.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 62.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.8 g
- Sugars 54.9 g
- Protein 5.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: