1/7 Photos of Green Beans Greek Style
A simple and tasty green bean casserole with tomatoes. Serve as a vege side for 4 to 6 people
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Rinse the beans in cool water and cut of the tips and any stringy fibres.
- 2Using a saucepan,sauté the onions in the olive olive until softened.Add the garlic and saute for a few further minutes.
- 3Add all remaining ingredients and stir well.
- 4Reduce the heat and simmer uncovered for around 50 minutes, or until the beans are tender. You may need to add more water if needed throughout this time.
Browse Our Top Green/Yellow Beans Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Green/Yellow Beans Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Green Beans Greek Style
Serving Size: 1 (269 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 462.1
- Calories from Fat 371
- Total Fat 41.3 g
- Saturated Fat 5.7 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 177.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.7 g
- Sugars 10.5 g
- Protein 5.4 g