1/1 Photo of Green Tomato Pie
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1line a pie pan with pie dough or use a ready-made crust.
- 2Mix the sugar, flour, lemon rind, allspice and salt together.
- 3Sprinkle just a little of this at the bottom of the pie shell.
- 4Arrange the tomato slices, a layer at a time as you cover each layer with the sugar mixture, lemon juice and a dot of butter on each slice.
- 5Keep layering until you reach the top of the pie tin.
- 6Cover with latticed top and bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes.
Browse Our Top Savory Pies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Savory Pies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Green Tomato Pie
Serving Size: 1 (1284 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 919.5
- Calories from Fat 325
- Total Fat 36.2 g
- Saturated Fat 22.1 g
- Cholesterol 91.5 mg
- Sodium 980.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 150.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.4 g
- Sugars 129.0 g
- Protein 10.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
lemons, rind of