1/1 Photo of Green Tomato Pie
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1line a pie pan with pie dough or use a ready-made crust.
- 2Mix the sugar, flour, lemon rind, allspice and salt together.
- 3Sprinkle just a little of this at the bottom of the pie shell.
- 4Arrange the tomato slices, a layer at a time as you cover each layer with the sugar mixture, lemon juice and a dot of butter on each slice.
- 5Keep layering until you reach the top of the pie tin.
- 6Cover with latticed top and bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes.
Browse Our Top Savory Pies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Green Tomato Pie
Serving Size: 1 (1284 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 919.5
- Calories from Fat 325
- Total Fat 36.2 g
- Saturated Fat 22.1 g
- Cholesterol 91.5 mg
- Sodium 980.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 150.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.4 g
- Sugars 129.0 g
- Protein 10.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
lemons, rind of