Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Taken from Olive Magazine, posted for ZWT6. Goes really well with Greek lamb.
Make and share this Griddled Marinated Aubergine With Feta and Herbs recipe from Food.com.
- 2 large aubergines, sliced lengthways into 1/2cm-thick
- olive oil
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 200 g feta cheese, crumbled
- flat leaf parsley, 1 large handful finely chopped
- coriander, 1 large handful finely chopped
- Heat a griddle or frying pan until very hot.
- Brush the aubergine with a little oil and griddle or fry in batches until soft and cooked through.
- Arrange on a platter.
- Mix together the lemon and garlic with 5 tbsp olive oil and some seasoning and drizzle over the aubergine.
- Let the flavours meld together for 5 minutes, then scatter the feta and herbs over and serve.