1/1 Photo of Grilled Greek Chicken Salad
Quick to fix salad with chicken with a couple of Greek accents. Prep time does not include marinating time. I like to put the chicken in the marinade and then pop them in the freezer. A quick thaw in the microwave, drain and then throw them on the countertop grill and you are good to go!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 (4 ounce) boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 (8 ounce) bottle Italian salad dressing
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano leaves, crushed
- 6 cups torn romaine lettuce
- 1 medium red onion, sliced
- 1/2 cup feta cheese, crumbles
- 1/2 cup ripe sliced ripe olives
- 1 cup crouton
- 1In a medium bowl, combine salad dressing, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce and oregano; mix well.
- 2Reserve 1/2 the mixture.
- 3Pour remaining mixture into a resealable plastic bag.
- 4Add chicken; seal bag.
- 5Shake to coat.
- 6Marinate in refrigerator 30 minutes to overnight.
- 7Drain marinade.
- 8Grill chicken breasts over medium coals 5 to 6 minutes per side or until tender.
- 9Cut chicken into strips.
- 10Combine with reserved dressing and remaining ingredients; serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Lettuces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Greek Chicken Salad
Serving Size: 1 (323 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 418.7
- Calories from Fat 216
- Total Fat 24.0 g
- Saturated Fat 6.1 g
- Cholesterol 82.4 mg
- Sodium 1467.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 8.1 g
- Protein 31.3 g