1/3 Photos of Grilled Halibut Simply Delicious
This is a Greek version of grilled halibut. Yes I know halibut is not Greek but it's the flavors and simplicity of cooking that is Greek. Flavored with olive oil, lemon, garlic and Greek oregano. You can use halibut steak which can handle the grill better.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine olive oil, garlic, lemon juice, parsley, oregano, salt and pepper in a zip lock bag. Mix the marinade and add halibut and refrigerate for 1 hour. Preheat grill.
- 2Remove halibut from bag and place on hot very WELL OILED grill.
- 3Grill for 4 to 5 minutes per side.
- 4Place fish and don`t move for 4 minutes or it will fall apart.
- 5Fish is done when it flakes easily with a fork and is opaque all the way through.
Browse Our Top Halibut Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Halibut Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Halibut Simply Delicious
Serving Size: 1 (197 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 317.8
- Calories from Fat 147
- Total Fat 16.3 g
- Saturated Fat 2.5 g
- Cholesterol 102.1 mg
- Sodium 141.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 38.7 g