1/2 Photos of Grilled Oregano Chicken (Kotopoulo Riganato tes Skaras)
Judy from Hawaii's Note:
This recipe is simple & tasty. It can also be broiled. I clipped this from a women's magazine years ago - I have absolutely no idea which one, or I'd give credit. I would recommend buying the oregano at a health food store, they usually have spices that can be bought in bulk for much less than a grocery store. Otherwise, this would be quite expensive to make. Prep time does not include marinating.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Rinse chicken, pat dry,& place in a large zip lock bag.
- 2Combine remaining ingredients in a jar.
- 3Cover& shake to mix.
- 4Reserve some of marinade to brush onto chicken while grilling.
- 5Pour remainder into bag& refrigerate overnight.
- 6Cook 6 to 8 inches from hot coals, basting occasionally with the marinade until cooked through, approximately 20 to 25 minutes Or broil skin side down, for 30 minutes, then turn and broil 10 to 20 minutes longer, or until chicken tests done.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Oregano Chicken (Kotopoulo Riganato tes Skaras)
Serving Size: 1 (282 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 638.2
- Calories from Fat 429
- Total Fat 47.7 g
- Saturated Fat 9.6 g
- Cholesterol 139.2 mg
- Sodium 720.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 0.9 g
- Protein 46.1 g